Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Good Times With Crazy Marty at Arbor Terrace

So many songs, one after another.  It was good to play with Marty again.  Stephen Vincent was on drums.  I didn't know he had moved to Tennessee.  Did he commute down here for this gig?  I hope I am mistaken, since it wasn't exactly a high paying gig.  It sure puts a smile on the faces of those who sat through our set.  I didn't have a chance to take any pics while we were going at it.

Martay recently bought a Fishman Loudbox Artist.  What a great little powered system this is!  With 2 channels for microphones or guitars, plus a 3rd auxiliary channel, we were able to plug 2 mics plus his acoustic guitar into it.  It sounded nice and loud, just as the name implies.  It's perfect for these retirement home gigs.  It's the best musical money I've seen spent on something in a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment