Saturday, July 2, 2011

MartaY & The PartaY back at Padriacs for the 3rd Friday of the 6th Month

Once again, we got back to our roots & rocked into the Vinings hip spot that we love so much.  We did a lot of R&B this night: PYT, Let It Whip, they loved it all.  We were a Funky Force 2 B Reckoned Wid!  I had my Hartke head for power, & it was perhaps the last time I used it before it decided to head South on an unreliable road to pronounced farting & disturbing tones.  I honestly heard nothing bad that night.  I used my Boss BE-30 pedalboard & I really like what that thing can do.  It's a bit limiting, but I'm starting to think that I need to be limited!  I really like having the volume pedal in line.  Perhaps when I go back to pedals, I will stick a volume pedal on there to give me some easy swells & dynamic action.  Hung out with Cliff and the gang & we kept the crowd dancing on this night.  Hey, when we only play every 2 months it stays fresh, I gotta admit.  Only 1 blurry shot taken by a fan at the end of the night, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment