Monday, June 13, 2011

A Sunday Evening at Brookhaven's Own Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub with The MartaY

I have started a new job as a Premises Technician with AT&T.  This blog doesn't really concentrate on that aspect of my life, but I thought a little mention might be good.  I hope the job doesn't keep me from taking gigs, but I have a feeling it might.  It did prevent me from joining my family on a trip to Folly Beach to visit with the Kearneys.  Dang.  Well, they left last Sunday.  To get me through what might have been a depressing night alone, I joined MartaY for a fun little duo gig at a newly opened gastropub calling itself Kaleidoscope.  I was nice to play & there was a great crowd who really appreciated the music.  We didn't do anything special but it went well & the beautiful people danced to our drum machine accompanied beats.  They have great food, I can vouch!  I had a double K-burger & fries, but MartaY's mom LaRae gave me her plate of brussels sprouts & they were delicious!  I ate 'em up - hey, you know I don't waste too many groceries!  I had fun & we got some great tips too!  Must keep the spontanaety going!

Some preliminary shots from that night plus a training shot with at&t!




No comments:

Post a Comment