Monday, April 4, 2011

Platinum at Collanwolde

This was one of those that had me thinking, well, I've been there before but it's been a while.  Turns out I was right.  Now I remember playing there with Limelight a few years ago.  What I really remember is the load in and out and how you have a bit of a push to get your gear into the venue.  We had an earlier than usual soundcheck due to the ceremony taking place on the front lawn.







All in all a good gig.  I had an extreme brain lapse and screwed up "Livin' On A Prayer" completely...  I pictured the key change a wee bit early.  That and I couldn't even get the initial groove line correct.  Gus gave me some consolation afterwards, but the damage had been done.  My apologies.  I know they count on me to get the rock right!  Will do better next time, that's all I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment