Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More St. Patty's Day 2011 Pics From 37 Main

The great Michael Ingledew took so many shots of us and the crowd that night.  I had "lifted" some from his web site to show off our big event.  Now he has graciously sent a jumbo assortment of great photos, many different than the ones I had chosen.  Very nice to have clear hi-res pics of our time together.  We had put a lot of work into learning the U2 & Van halen material.  This band is special in that we can be 2 distinct tribute acts within the same night.  Well, I simply want to get these up on this blog and thanks again to Michael, as well as JT, Mark, & Martay "Edgie Van Evans".  While I'm at it, let me say here that I wouldn't be playing in this and all of my other bands without the help, cooperation, encouragement, and love from my beautiful wife Sabina.  She gives me the time and so much more needed to make my musicianship a reality.  Here's to you SS - every day is Valentine's Day with you!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment