Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day Everybody

I am looking forward to returning to the work force once again.  My new job starts tomorrow morning at 7.  I am grateful that I have found an opportunity that conforms to our family's schedule and can allow me to possibly continue my musical meanderings.  I sincerely applaud the greatness of America's workforce in this depressed era we have been in.  If we can all gather the momentum to channel our energies and seek out gainful employment, however below us it may be at the present time, I think our country will successfully rise above the low vision the global critics have of our pitiful ways.  I have been depressed, but I'm ready to move on and not wallow in my silly self-deprecating state.  As we all know by now, it's easier to find a job when you already have a job.  Represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment