Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Week of Ill Health Brings Reflection on 2 Weeks Ago

I couldn't make the TAAG show this past Thursday.  Just too much going on, and I've had a nasty cough, most likely caught from Spencer, perhaps Sabina, even quite possibly from lack of sleep and all of the cruddy gear I'm touching at work.  At any rate, my schedule has preempted my formerly faithful blogging activities, not to mention practicing and all-around music consumption.  I just transferred many jpegs from the ol' new cameraphone (my word) and felt that it's more appropriate to post them to a new page.  The blog posting from last time at the since-renovated Java Monkey (haven't seen the new countertops and improvements yet) featured pics taken by my friend Phil;  here are some of mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment