Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Running With Desire Rehearsal

We are prepping for our St. Patrick's Day fiesta.  Got together last night at Mark's with JT & Martay to go over the U2 and some VH as well.  I have recently decided that I will play my NS/Stick on this to catch some other parts, like for instance, the bell sound in the chorus of "Get On Your Boots" or some string sounds in "Beautiful Day".  It's a hard job and I got severely confused during rehearsal with my 2 pedalboards.  Glad to have that happen at Mark's house and not on the gig.  I think I will opt to place the bass effects on the left and the upper range effects on the right since that's how I mixed it up last night.  I have my work cut out for me as I want to keep this configuration and add something that the fellas actually want to have me play.  My vocals sounded decent at least.  I dropped the ball on DOA but I was there for On Fire as far as the VH went.  It's a challenge to keep all of this in my head.  I will work on it all - not a bad start since I just got around to programming the sounds the night before last!

No comments:

Post a Comment