Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SnapIt Screen Capture Software for Windows



On this blog and in my musical dreamscape world, I have the need to learn songs, import pictures, remember something important, collect data, you get the picture.  A tool that has helped me along the way has been SnapIt Screen Capture.  I had another way of saving a screen shot, but this so much easier to use and yields a crisper image to boot.  I really like that it can save the image as a bitmap, which is an uncompressed format.  That helps in rendering pdf files and eliminates the graininess factor when enlarging images.  It has helped me with saving pages of sheet music charts, pics of venues, family photo albums (ie those Kodak slideshows that my sister-in-law sends that cannot be saved - we run a photo screensaver in our living room so I always want all the pics!), and who knows what else.

Here is some official information you will find helpful once you investigate it:

SnapIt is easy to use screen capture software which allows you to easily capture anything on the screen including winows, menus, full screen, rectangular regions, web pages and take shots of moving images.

- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard
- Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
- Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images
- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF formats
- Auto-names captured images

Download and install SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7:
http://digeus.com/downloads/snapit/files/3/snapit_3_7.exe

Learn more what is included in SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7:
http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html

Once you start using this, you'll realize that you cannot do without it.  I hope you are willing to try it as I did.  It makes your computing time more efficient and, dare I say, more fun as well.  Give it a try - the web site has a trial version so you have nothing to lose.  The parent company Digeus also offers other PC maintenance programs that could very well improve your computing experience as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment